Sunday, May 24, 2009

Mommy's Korean Drama-Mr Goodbye....


I seldom saw my mom so obsessed in something (moreover over some tv drama)… But yet, things do change in time…
My mom was the type of person where she declares that her ‘quota’ for tv watching had already finished a long time ago. How so? She was the typical tv fan way back in her younger days. Morning came and the tv sound came with it too. ^^ Then after school the tv watching continues with more company from siblings, then at night too, after dinner and homework. I would refer this as tv addict but she said that was her way of life during the boring days.
It was until my mom worked and until my arrival she had stopped her tv watching days. We were quite often troubled when we were watching the blockbuster of the year and she managed to not even steal a look towards the tv. It was her magical ability and immunity toward the lust of television programs that we decided to ask her the million dollar question, why not watch tv? Hence, her ‘quota’ concept. She mentioned that she believes a person would only have a specific amount of tv programs to watch in a life time, hers had already ended. XD So, we all had our answers…
The world started changing (again) when where my mom usually read the newspapers or teaching my primary schooled brother had turned her head towards the tv. We were all very shocked. Korean drama!!! What’s to be expected? XD Mr.Goodbye, the Korean drama from astro KBS world. She was like any typical teen, watching hours and hours of tv just to 追连戏剧, 追结局… XD Surprise Surprise… She even missed the news telecast to watch the ending of the 16-episode drama. It was times like this that I started to see my mother’s charming personality, being a child again, those silly things she did sometimes… It’s funny and amusing seeing her chatting so enthusiastically about the movie. ^^ I do love my mom a lot… ^^

No comments: