Saturday, May 8, 2010

RaNdoM

hehe~ finally! something new to my blog! m lovin it!
1st, 3 column instead of 2, thn youtube html's in my blog! whooo! *love*


well, m much better today. at least m not as emo as before. but i truly 放空 these 2 days. no study and no homework at all, just trying my best to get a hold of myself. letting myself to be free and to find back my own self. i gotto say, it's improving. m feeling better and more refreshed. i guess tomorrow m going to start on my heavy load of homework. you can do it wendy!

however, i went to down town for an enjoyable dinner today.


my brother was so enjoying the Hokkien mee he finshed the soup~ cute guy he is... ^^


that day when i was going back from tuition, i saw this funny scene with Patricia. the exhaust pipe from the car is so "powerful" that it made the white car black... XD credits for Pat for taking the photo!

No comments: