Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Searching for myself

Well, it's been a month since I've written.
Yes, I miss the times when I could just sit down and write about anything that comes to mind.
But now, with so many plannings, preparations and work going on...
Yea, I still have free time, I'm just a lazy b*tch.

Well, convocation's this Saturday, so that's new.
Excited? Perhaps, but still, the last hurdle before entering society for real.
Which brings me to my dilemma, finding the right career.

I'm pretty tied up so far, working on off in projects, researchers, and others.
I'm also taking my teacher's course in music.
Well, at times I could be really free and at times, I would stay up late nights to finish off work.

I am shaping my future towards education, but I'm not too sure if that's what I want.
People around me advised me to go for what you CAN, instead of what you WANT to get me up on my feet.
While I agreed to that to some point, I just can't shake the feeling of me wanting to do so much more in life!
I want to write articles, I want to learn and meet exciting people and stuff, I want to travel...
So many things I've wanted, but is it for me?

That's why lately I've been bubbling myself into vacation plannings & field trips.
It's like my go-to escape plan to explore the world without actually needing to stray too far away from my future career now.
Who know where I'll end up next.

When in doubt, I actually stumbled on this article on career choices, if you are facing some sort of career problem, you can definitely look it up.

Finally, I'd like to say, what I'm going through is something pretty common.
But it is something new to me, so I need time to adjust to everything.
I know that no matter what we do, we just gotto inject some fun, humour and life into it...
And voilà, life's beautiful again!


What better way to end a blog with a chicken selfie!
Bak Bak! hehehehehehehehe
(Taken after my taman run - training for Penang Marathon yo! 7km!)

Signing off,
JCG




No comments: