Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Hair Changing Experience

First, a short update from the previous post about online shopping.
Yes, the packages arrived!!
Ta-Da!
It's a bit tight, but with a proper diet and exercise, I think I can pull through. 
Yey!!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So what's next? 
My HAIR MAKEOVER of course.
My brother had been bugging me like forever to change my hairstyle.
After consulting with my cousins KnK, I've decided to visit their usual salon shop for my hair makeover.

STEP 1: 
I looked through the net and search for the hairstyle I want. 
It's kindda Korean-ish, but I think I'd look good in that. 


STEP 2:
Going through 2 hours plus with freakish hair machine!
Seriously, I was shocked when they put the machine on me. @@
I name it, the 'Freakin Octopus' machine!


STEP 3:
Coming out looking like Edith Piaf / 沈殿霞. 
Yea, this hairstyle gave me my secondary heart attack after the freaking machine.
My hair was too CURLY! 
Buttt....

 

STEP 4:
Fortunately, after they gave my hair some relaxing chemicals, my hair 'relaxed'
And this is what I get!
Le final result!




I'm pretty glad of the results (it's better than the pic in STEP 1!)
It's a great achievement for not looking like an aunty after my hair makeover. 
Fished a few compliments on the way too. 
HEHE. 
Till next time guise!

Love
JCG


Btdubs
Hair Salon: Century, Simpang Ampat
Cost: RM220



No comments: