Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Change is coming!

I know the next post should be my trip to Swak day 3, but I am having some stressful days.
I feel that I have so many to do, but I don't know where to start.
Update: New sem had started, more work to come, more network to build.
When the going gets tough, the tough gets going right?

I believe I can do it.
It's only a matter of time before I can grow up n lead the life I want.
I am so sure that I will & can achieve my goals.
I need to success.
I need to be better.
I want it so badly it makes me stress, but in a good way.

I hope God (whichever religion you may be from) can give me the strength,
the strength to carry on,
the strength to work harder,
the strength to make things just work!

It's not hard, but it's not easy.
I will find my way, and when I do, nobody's going to stop me.
For...
I am a warrior,
I can do it,
I will achieve it!


JCG


No comments: