Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Post sem-beginning diary

Here I am again, sitting in the room I sat for the whole of last year and a couple of months before that.
Planning for the sem ahead of me while thinking of what better ways to fulfill myself with.
Frankly, I'm a bit on the fence about it.
Decision making is a simple yet difficult thing to do.
We are somewhat, tied down by something, someone, or someplace.
Those are the things which surround us in our comfort zone.
But what of our dreams or hopes?
It's always easy to say 'I'll do that later' or 'The future is still ahead of me'...

Well, I'm gonna try to do the impossible.
I'll tell you if it works.
XD
May great will brings great will power, strength, determination and love.

Funny Cry for Help Ecard: NEGATIVITY it's a DISEASES don't catch it.

JCG

No comments: