Sunday, December 4, 2011

Good questions.

It's been a while.
With all the asses (short for lots of ASSignments) and stuff
M back in that busy life.
But not for long.
Here's the difference in Uni, nothing stays.
It's either the peak season for ASSes, or the peak season for Exams, or the peak season of boredom.
Yes, days of leg swinging & movie watching is back.

I wanna share a little story.
I've went to this EDP program organised by our WUS lecturer, WPG & AIA.
At first I was very reluctant, not even trying to make friends.
(I used the excuse of 'observing' the surrounding here)
I was ignorant, arrogant, whatsoever.
I thought this would be like any other seminar/training program.
But I was proven wrong.
It was like any other training program in a way, but the speakers are more sincere.
It wasn't like before when we sit down and listen (sleep) the hell out of everything.
It was more interactive and more fun.
But m not saying I'm so matured & all, most of the things they said I've already known.
This is the result of me being in so many training programs and vigorous readings.
Guilty.

But one thing does struck me.
Financial planning.
I was popping question marks when the session arise.
(WTF is that?)
So financial planning is actually planning ahead.
What are you gonna do with your life, how would you wanna live your life.
I have no answers for that.
I guess, by the time everyone had graduated, they would go for job interviews & employments.
That's my initial (only) plan too.
However, this program is an eye opener to me. Why?
Entrepreneurship.
Having your own business & stuff.
I am interested because I wanted more in life.

But there are things holding me back.
Most of it is fear. Fear of failure.
What if I screw things up?
What if i lost something?
Is it worth it?

There are no right or wrong answers here.
Just right or wrong questions.
What do you want after graduation?
Is that job you are thinking in particular what you want?
What would you do if you didn't get what you want?
Will you be regretful?

All that I can say is...
Good questions.




No comments: