Friday, September 2, 2011

Packing ;)

So... It's been a long time (again)
I've been busying here and there.
Going to trips with friends, gatherings, farewells and stuff.

IT'S THIS--->
NOT THIS--->

But now, I'm packing.

-----YO, EVERYDAY M SHUFFLING------

Till now I've only manage to pack in my cloths.
I've left only..... my whole house to pack in my tiny luggage~
||
V
C'on.... It's hard to prepare for U =(

------HMM, YOU ASK ME HOW I FEEL?-----

Well, to be honest, I don't know what too expect..
What is university like anyway?
Is it cool like they said?
Or is it squeezing mind juice?
Can I play my webgame there?

Hmmm~ So many questions....
Only 1 way to find out....
Let me get back to you when m in uni. XD

So yeah, brace yourselves.

And go chillax~

----------------SMILE YO!------------ =)






No comments: