Thursday, September 15, 2011

First Day of Language and Confusion

Hey guys (and gals - m not a sexist)
So greetings earthlings 
I am down with language disease.

So this is how my first day of class went
We were briefed on what we are gonna study in the future
The Prof was like
And we were like
OKAAAAY
So when the prof stopped, 
I was secretly VERY glad the lecture's over
I mean, it's only an intro right?
BUT I WAS WRONG

The other lecturer came and he started to talk alien
He was going on and on about the history of language
We were looking retarded while getting mind fucked.

The problem with me is 
I haven't the slightest idea of where/how a particular language emerge and develop
AND why do we have to study this 
Should I be concern?


The world came to an end when Mr.Alien lecturer wanted us to prepare a topic for our tutorials.
Things bout how language started and spread and how they are classified and stuff

Well now, I have to STUDY for it
Hopefully, I can understand some of it....

Here we go, come with me
There's a world out there that we should see
Take my hand, close your eyes
With you right here am a ROCKETEER!
LETS FLYYYYYYYY
(hopefully, not to come back in the near future... )


XD
tillnextime
bai

No comments: