Monday, April 27, 2009

Tokun Everyone!

Well, recently, it was kindda the usual boring-nothing-to-do day when my cousin called during one of my trip to music class. My mom answered it and they practically screamed their whole conversation aloud(energetic much?)… “Har, yes? Want to go to Tokun(hill)? At 7:30 in the morning? Are you sure you can climb out of bed before you can climb up the hill?” That was my mom, doubtful of my cousin’s invitation as they had waking up issues, most probably a disease as I think I might had infected it too.. (Who wouldn’t? Bashful smiles. XD) Well, that’s probably how we were introduced to the going to the Tokun scene. Hehe.
Tokun…. So, we reach there 7:30 sharp(sort of 7:34-ish, but nobody’s actually counting). The cool air, welcoming scenary and my counsin’s lack of presences, perfect for a day’s head start. Me and my brother was into the shallow pool of water polluting it as we wadded (hardly) to wake the little water bugs. (Ewww..) I was enjoying destro. The cool air, welcoming scenary and my counsin’s lack of presences, perfect for a day’s head start. Me and my brother was into the shallow pool of water polluting it as we wadded (hardly) to wake the little water bugs. (Ewww..) I was enjoying destroying the peaceful harmony when (finally) my cousin’s family arrived. We shouted in greeting(as always). XD So finally, the hike begun. And I was left behind, as to the fact that I didn’t went hiking. Accompanying my little brother was my job(excuse). So I teacher him to cook home made soup, variety of leaves and sand and water included. Then we made sand cakes with beautiful flowers on top. It looked good enough to eat. XD Hey, you would think so too after you saw this>>>





Yeah? Look great? Kakaxx
Then the group came down and we snap a few group photos.



Yea.. So life’s very simple. My blog’s done. Hehe. I welcome any comments for those who manage to read finish my blog or those who fail to do so. Kakaxx.

No comments: