It had been troublesome for us to get used to the new locks.
So, I decided to paint it. :)
Le me prepping with art
I covered half the key to make the nail paint stick to only the top part.
Afterwards, I designed the keys.
I used a total of 6 colours to decorate the keys
(4 main colours and 2 supplementary ones)
Drying process is a drag, cause I have to make sure all locks and keys are dried before I continue.
As you can see, I've used paper cups and I put holes in the ends of them to make the keys stand so they won't touch each other during drying.
Hot sun was helpful.
I'd say I prefer the hot sun to the cool aircon.
I felt that the sun dries up the keys and locks better.
The end product!
I loved the way the colours come in contrast.
Shiny Pink, Polka Dots Yellow, Strips Blue, Mixed Yellow-Blue and Bright Red
I don't think I'll mix up my keys and locks again.
It took me quite some time, but I managed to finish it before noon.
Aaaand this is how I spend my weekends NOT doing my assignments. X)
Have a nice day beautiful pepo!