Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Time spent living the drowsy days...

Time seems to move slower at home
It's like everything is caught in a time freeze and nothing much seems to matter
Getting up in PJs was a daily routine
Eating late breakfast was a daily thing too
I like days at home
Where I got to finish a nice novel in a day without as much as eat sleep and work on minimal chores
Where I got to play lame but addictive hp games like farm frenzy lying on the bed with my feet up so high
Where I got to spend my times with my family, going places and having fun....
Days like these were the days I would treasure...
Seems so carefree, so deserted from civilization, so sleepily slow...

Then the assignments came along... :(
So much for that life

Anyways, I get to catch a few glimpse of the drowsy days before I head on to the homework days...


Cheerio~
Signing off
JCG


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I see chicken. HAHAHA.

Unknown said...

Haha, it's one of the chicks at my home. X)