Wednesday, January 18, 2012

It's that time of the semester!!

Packing packing packing
A couple of months ago...
× I was so busy fussing over which stuff to bring to uni
× I was so nervous-excited of getting in the new environment
× I was unsure of my life 
× I was struggling (more like enjoying) my uni life

Now, it's over
Bittersweet it is...
♪ Time to... Say Goodbye... 
I've done many funny funny stuff in uni~
Recap recap!

I met my roommate. 
Sweet girl she is, likes to talk. 

Mostly days of going out together...
 

We makan a lot in Pg...


Huh, it's quite a heavy meal for 3 right? 
-@@-

Did a bit of crazy stuff with my coursemates... 

Bought mandarin oranges for the whole class...
CNY mood right now right?

But mostly, I'll never forget moments in the library...
I like the after class chilling a lot...
=)

Well, I will miss uni...
But wtheck,
I'll be back in 1 month time.
Till then
Happy CNY yo!

恭喜发财!





No comments: