Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Penang Friends' Reaction on Earthquake

It's a 'new' thing here cause... 
Well, we never had earthquake (that serious) here before...

I heard it's an aftershock of the Bandar Aceh 8.7 earthquake. (condolesence to everyone there)
What happens here? (Most are taken from FB statuses XD)

- OMG earthquake!

- Am I shaking or is the ground beneath me shaking?

- Run for your life!!!!!

- 2012 is happening! The end is near...

- Is it an earthquake? No I don't think so, must the construction on-going

- Whoa, this is cool~

- Weee! First time feeling the earthquake

- Pening pening pening pening... @@

- Yes, I don't have to do assignments!

- Pray for Indonesia...

- Call friends and family, ask "Ei u feel it ah?"

- Sing "I feel the earth, move, under my feet; I feel the sky tumbling down...."

- I feel it here in XXX part of Penang, I feel it there in XXX part of Kedah...

- Treasure life, love your family, die in peace...

- MOST IMPORTANTLY, post everything in Facebook (o.0)

And I was yelling at my family members to come down and hide... Silly me...

No comments: