Monday, August 1, 2011

Seriously, I don't know how to title this blogpost

Hey guys, it's been a while.
Where have I been?
*music: everyday m shufflin!* 
*legs swinging wildly in sick dance moves!*
Nawww~
I keed.
I've been going through with life - breathing, is the term~

So today I wanna talk bout Targets in life
(oh no is she gonna do those inspirational talk which bores people to death?)
YES, yes I am.
*wink* =D

I know for a fact that we sometimes live life miserably.
Woke up late? Life is meaningless.
Forget to take breakfast? Life is meaningless.
Bad hair day? Life is meaningless.
2+2=? Life is meaningless.
67-65/34^5#4(0*170)=? Life is truly meaningless.
Face it, we are a hopeless pile.
Life as we summarize it = Facebook eat then Facebook again, 
with the occasional blogging and twittering.
So, how to we get rid of all these and "embrace life"?

FIRST, get rid of negative thoughts, as in try thinking things positively.
FROM: OMG, it's raining, I freaking hate it, it's so boring when it rains....
TO: Yey! I can have more time indoors playing with Facebook!
See? Rain never hits indoors. =)

SECOND, be confident.
FROM: You know, I think I can do this, yea, it's just a little prank, nobody's gonna know me right?
TO: YEAAA, I F**king DID IT! I am the KING!! WHOOOOOOOOOHHH!
Yep, that's gonna leave a mark....

THIRD, be yourself.
FROM: Hey girl, want me to buy lunch for ya?
TO: Hey girl, can I eat that? (fingers pointing at her plate)
Being yourself ROCKS!!

Okay, I ran out of lame points and examples.
But you guys ain't paying attention too right?
Cause most people visit blogs for awesome pictures.
So, I share one with ya!

Noooooo,
I did not googled 'awesome picture' and copied a link...
That is so not cool.....
=0.0=
Anyways
Stay cool!
KThxBai
=)

3 comments:

Eu Wey said...

sigh thats so true.. people tend to complain about everything they dun like complain about how they are the most unlucky people in the world.. no one actually sit back and think of how to change or improve their lives.. instead, they rather spend their time complaning what wasnt supposed to happen or what supposed to be like that.. life will be much more interesting if we can jz do wat we feel like doing without any hesitation.. but its jz not THAT simple.. hmm..

Eu Wey said...

and i think i accidentally posted 2 comments.. lol.. jz delete the first 1 XD

Unknown said...

Yup yup!! i totally agree with ya~ But still, people think it's easier to blame everything rather than taking charge of something. It's like you blame god when u forget to do your work, which makes no sense at all! Good one wey~ ^^